This Hawaiian Supreme Pizza with Feta on a Wrap recipe is a variant of this previous pizza recipe on Help Me Cook. It is handy if you have a bunch of spare ingredients handy like I did. Very quick and easy, this recipe is one that went down very well for dinner. I think you'll love it too and you can customise it to have whatever you like on it.
- Spinach wrap, one
- Feta cheese (Australian is my favourite)
- Pancetta or prosciutto, depending which is your favourite
- Double-smoked ham (or your favourite)
- Tomato pizza sauce base
- Light shredded tasty cheese
- Baby spinach leaves
- Place spinach wrap onto baking tray.
- Add tomato base sauce in a thin layer.
- Place pizza ingredients on top, starting with spinach and add your favourites however you like.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (if you have mushrooms on it, ensure mushrooms are cooked).
- Add cheese, allowing it to melt.
- Enjoy 🙂
If you loved this recipe, subscribe to Help Me Cook today and get all of our free recipes delivered to your inbox.