No doubt, this is the best pumpkin soup that I've ever had in my life. It is such a delicious and simple classic.
- Butternut or regular pumpkin, chopped
- Onion, chopped
- Cream (full)
- Your favourite type of stock cube (chicken, beef or vegetable)
- Take your pumpkin and boil it until soft.
- While pumpkin is boiling, fry the onions up. Be careful not to fry with too much oil.
- Add chicken stock to the mix and boil for a couple more minutes.
- Blend your onions and pumpkin in the food processor, ensuring proportions of onions and pumpkin stay the same.
- Allow soup to cool down and serve with a little bit of cream in it.
Note: if you are watching your weight, you can stick a little bit of light sour cream instead of cream as I have in the picture.
Subscribe today if you loved this recipe as much as I do.