This delicious recipe was contributed by none other than my love, Mark. He surprised me with it for breakfast and it was so tasty. Needless to say, I'm keeping him. Simple and cheap ingredients such as sausage, eggs and onions - you can affordably find them in the supermarket.
- Little sausages - whichever ones you like (can be pork, beef, vegetable, chicken)
- Bread roll
- Red onions
- Mayo (we used Kewpie)
- Take bread rolls and cut in half
- Slice onions and fry them up
- Cut sausage skin down the middle. Using the flat of the knife, spread the mince to equal thickness (try to turn it into an oval pattie. Then fry them mince-side down first & then the sausage skin will start coming off. You can take it off if you like. (That's the butterfly part of this recipe)
- Fry eggs sunny-side up (or another way if you like but that's what we did)
- Using avocado as if it's butter, spread it onto the inside of the bread roll
- Place fried sausages along the roll
- Top with onion
- Put the eggs on top of the onion and top with a savoury mayo (not a sweet one).
Thank you Mark for making this epically divine breakfast - it was truly awesome. If you felt the love in this recipe, subscribe today.