- 4 large mushrooms
- 12 Grape tomatoes, can be of the red or orange variety, 3 per mushroom or so
- Your favourite cheese, grated*
- Herbs & pepper
*For a lower fat version of the dish, you can grate a block of high protein and low carbohydrate cheese.
- Take mushrooms and turn upside-down. You will be loading the mushrooms on their bums.
- Take grape tomatoes, chop roughly in halves and put onto the mushroom’s bum
- Cover with a little bit of cheese
- Add herbs & pepper
- Bake for 10 minutes or so at 180 degrees Celsius, until the cheese melts.