This is not a traditional HelpMeCook recipe, but more of a food idea so that I can remember to make this yummy breakfast again. We did some online supermarket shopping and the fancier ingredients in the picture were hugely discounted, so we got very lucky. You'll also find a list at the end of the recipe of all of the other low carb breakfast ideas on Help Me Cook to date.
- Eggs, scrambled perfectly (recipe for perfect scrambled eggs)
- Avocado, chopped
- Spicy Pancetta
- Double-smoked ham
- Eggplant spread
- Scramble eggs as per this previous recipe.
- Chop avocado.
- Lay out cold meats, eggplant spread and eggs onto the plate.
- Enjoy 🙂
As this recipe was more of a show and tell situation, here are some of the other breakfasts on Help Me Cook that were low carb:
- Smoked salmon with avocado a la rose
- Scrambled eggs with onion and sauce
- Kids breakfast: adorable sunny-side smile
- Dill omelette with mushrooms and haloumi
- Egg & avocado breakfast face
- Another healthy breakfast just for you (poached egg, tomato, avo)
- French breakfast for two (Parisian)
- Healthy perfect protein breakfast