To mix it up a little bit, I thought I'd put a shot of the food in the making. The order of the meat in the above picture is basically top row goes from left to right, followed by the bottom row. This delicious chilli lamb cutlets recipe is a fantastic treat and you don't even need to leave your home to indulge. The salad was purchased from Coles and mixed together, so not putting a recipe for that (it was easy, just mix it all up). If you're watching your weight, remember to cool the potatoes and reheat them so that you get resistant starch.
- Lamb chops
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Herbs (anything you have on hand will do, but fresh dill is lovely with potato if you have any)
- Baby potatoes, chopped in half
- Olive oil
- Whilst the lamb cutlets are still in the meat tray, drizzle them in sweet chilli sauce on the top.
- Stack the lamb to put the sauce on both sides
- Salt + pepper the lamb cutlets
- Pan fry lightly in olive oil on fairly low heat
- Take potatoes and put them in boiling, salted water
- Boil until soft
- Partially drain, mash and add herbs
- Serve it up and enjoy 🙂
If you loved this delicious free recipe, don't forget to subscribe to Help Me Cook today.