You can make these easy budget beef burgers at home after work. Perfect for the whole family, the kids can get involved and help you put them together. This recipe is just that awesome and so simple to make.
- Cheese (light is best if you're looking to slim down)
- Bread rolls (rye if you're trying to lose weight)
- Sauce of your choice (we used barbeque sauce on one and peri peri sauce on the other).
- Beef patties
- Oil for frying (I use olive)
- Fry beef patties
- Slice tomato and lettuce
- Put cheese onto sliced bread rolls and either bake or microwave to melt it. If you like soft bread, stick it into the microwave. If you like crunchier bread, stick it in the oven for a few minutes.
- Place beef patties, tomato and lettuce onto the cheese.
- Put the sauce onto the burgers and enjoy.
If you loved this recipe as much as I do, subscribe today.