Tomato and Feta Salad
If you love a bit of feta but don’t know what to do with it, this simple recipe will help you like it helps me. I love Australian feta because it’s less salty than its Danish brother. It’s also very fresh and its taste is creamy without being too heavy. There is consistency amongst Australian feta production – it’s so delicious, I’ve never tasted Australian feta that has not impressed me. Anyway, enough rambling. This tomato and feta salad will probably take you less time to make than reading this short paragraph. This is a simple recipe and I hope you’ll love it. If you do, don’t forget to subscribe.
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- salt (tiny bit, as feta is salty already), pepper
- chopped parsley (flakes are fine)
- Olive oil, 2 tsp
- 50-60g of Australian feta (or any other one if you prefer)
- Chop tomatoes, finely chop garlic and place into salad bowl.
- Chop feta and add
- Add salt, pepper, parsley
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Mix and enjoy 🙂