This soup is made out of spare stuff I had in my fridge. The basic principle is take things, throw them together and add more things. Furthermore, all of the items in italic can be replaced with whatever you have. This recipe is great and you can make it as healthy as you like.
- Stock cubes (any flavour, I think I might have used chicken this time)
- 1 spare clove of garlic, herbs, paprika, bay leaves
- Spinach leaves
- Cabanossi or diced bacon/ham/some sort of deli or chicken/meat/fish/whatever that you have lying around
- Brown onions
- Add your diced deli-meat/bacon/cabanossi/whatever you have and mix with onions, lightly frying
- Throw in mushrooms, brown them a little (or your other vege equivalent)
- Put in your tomatoes & spinach or equivalent not long after
- Cook a little bit longer, so that they're not raw & add your stock
- Season with your garlic/herb/whatever it is you're seasoning with
- Enjoy 🙂
If you liked this recipe, subscribe today - you won't regret it.