Recipe Note: This is a great recipe if you want to exploit the benefits of eating onions but just aren’t exactly sure of what to make. It’s also great if you have a spare lot of onions laying around and you’re not sure of how to use them.
- Onions, as many as you like
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Chop onions into half-rings
- Salt & pepper onions & mix well
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkle with rosemary and serve
Pro Tip: when cutting onions, remember to always wet the onion and wet the knife – it should help you cry less.