- prawns (the cheapest kind you like)
- vegetables for baking (cherry tomato, red [purple] onion, zucchini, sweet potato, etc)
- 6 baby potatoes (3 small ones per person)
- fresh chives
- fresh parsley
- olive oil
- Boil some water in your kettle
- Put the potatoes into the pot and leave them to boil until soft (30 mins or so)
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees celcius
- Chop the veggies as the oven is pre-heating
- After the oven has pre-heated, place the veges into the oven for 40 mins & start focusing on the prawns
- Mix the garlic and butter together. Add salt and flavour to make the marinade taste how you like
- Fry the prawns lightly in a non-stick pan until done – careful not to over-cook them.
- When the potato boils, remove the skins.
- Mash the potato with the potato masher.
- Add garlic, tiny bit of butter, chopped chives and parsley and mish-mash together.
- Place mish-mash in the middle, baked veges around the mish-mash and the prawns on top.
The end 🙂