Note: you might see that there’s a trend in me using sweet chilli sauce. It’s because it’s one of the delicious but not so naughty ones, especially when compared to things like mayo etc. I also have plenty of it spare on hand, and I am trying to use it.
- Gnocchi (pre-made unless you have heaps of time)
- Pasta sauce (unless you’re happy with sweet chilli meatball sauce gnocchi, in which case you don’t need to buy separate pasta sauce).
- Beef mince to make into meatballs or pre-made mince meatballs, depending on what’s cheaper on the day in your supermarket
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Olive oil (or whichever oil you fry your food in)
- If your meatballs are not pre-made, make meatballs out of the beef mince.
Hint: Make them small enough so that they don’t take ages to fry.
- Put sweet chilli sauce onto your raw meatballs and fry them in your olive oil (or whichever oil you use for frying lightly) in a non-stick pan.
- While the meatballs are frying, boil your gnocchi.
- Heat your pasta sauce. Mine was a sundried tomato flavour and I just microwaved it, it was delicious.
- Place gnocchi onto plate and your chosen sauce on it. Place meatballs around the gnocchi. Eat and enjoy 🙂