- Radish – 1 or 2 bunches, depending on how many people you’re entertaining
- Spring onions (1-2 stalks)
- 3-4 tablespoons of light sour cream
- Salt & pepper
- Chop radishes into relatively thin slices
- Chop spring onions
- Add sour cream and mix until there’s a nice consistency to your salad.
- Season with salt & pepper.
Pro Tip: if you’re cooking up a feast, the best thing to do is leave dressing the salad with the sour cream & adding salt and pepper until last, as the radish can run its juices and dilute the flavours. Ensure that you only dress the salad when you’re about to eat it to prevent this from happening.