These mushrooms are so simple, you can make them with the kids or after a hard day at work. Very easy, cheap and so few ingredients, you can also customise them fully to your taste. That, coupled with how fast they are prepared, is part of what makes them magic. The second part is the taste, which is absolutely gorgeous. Try them today.
- 4 large mushrooms
- 12 Grape tomatoes, can be of the red or orange variety, 3 per shroom or so
- Your favourite cheese, grated*
- Herbs & pepper
*For a lower fat version of the dish, you can grate a block of high protein and low carbohydrate cheese.
- Take mushrooms and turn upside-down. You will be loading the mushrooms on their bums.
- Take grape tomatoes, chop roughly in halves and put onto the mushroom’s bum
- Cover with a little bit of cheese
- Add herbs & pepper
- Bake for 10 minutes or so at 180 degrees Celsius, until the cheese melts.
If you love these, go ahead and subscribe for more to be delivered straight to your inbox.