I might have slightly cheated with this particular lamb recipe, because I actually purchased a pre-made coles salad that you just mix up. You don't have to cheat if you don't want to, but I found it to be convenient after a long day at work. Plus, it was perfect in terms of portion size and there was zero waste. I will therefore not be explaining how to cook the salad, as you just take the ingredients out of the packets and mix them together.
- Vegetables for baking like in my very first post (cherry tomato, red [purple] onion, zucchini, sweet potato, etc)
- Olive oil
- Lamb chops x 5 (or however many you need. In my case it was 3 for him, 2 for me)
- Preheat your oven to 190 or so degrees celcius.
- Take vegetables and cut them up into bake-worthy pieces as pictured above.
- Drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes and focus on the lamb now. Veges DONE, BOOM, BAM!
- Salt and pepper the lamb chops.
- Put rosemary on the lamb chops.
- Heat up your non-stick frying pan and put a tiny bit of olive oil so that it's not completely dry.
- Before the olive oil smokes (big, carcinogenic no-no that is), place the lamb chops onto the pan.
- Fry until you get it to how you like it. We like ours fairly well done.
- Lay everything out on the plate nicely, take a photo and post on Instagram to make yourself feel warm and fuzzy.
- That's it! So easy any fool like me can do it.
Subscribe today and you'll receive new recipes into your inbox as they're posted.