Recipe Note: This recipe was given to me by one of my gorgeous colleagues in the bank. She made it for one of our international food days and I could not stop eating these things.
- 300ml thick cream (liquidy variety)
- 600ml milk powder, dry
- 300 ml white sugar or less if you like
- Fine dessicated coconut
- Mix ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Place into microwave for 2 minutes.
- Take out and mix it again.
- Put into microwave for 4 minutes.
- After the 4 minute microwave run, let it sit in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Mix well after the 5 minute cooldown and place into the microwave for another 2 minutes.
- After the mixture cools down, form it into balls.
- Roll balls in coconut while they’re warm so that it sticks to the sides.
Note: coconut is not actually necessary, one of the best times I’ve had this recipe was without the coconut but it is also delicious with coconut.