This easy bake can be made out of literally any vegetables that you feel like putting into your blender/food processor. In this particular instance, I used a mix of fresh and frozen veges, mainly frozen for colour but fresh for flavour. Mix it up as much as you like. Super affordable, you can make it in bulk and take it for lunch. Delicious, simple and fast to prepare; this is the perfect recipe. Busy mothers and professionals after work can all use and enjoy this recipe.
- Spare frozen vegetables (carrot? corn? peas?)
- Spare fresh vegetables (onions, zucchini, potato, carrot, anything you like)
- 1-2 eggs
- Salt & pepper & your favourite flavouring herbs
- Blend vegetables in blender or food processor
- Mash eggs together as if you're making an omelette but without the milk
- Proceed to mash your mashed eggs and blended vegetables together into one giant bowl of mush
- Add salt & pepper to taste
- Mix in your favourite herbs
- Bake for a while (20-30mins) on 190 degrees celcius fanforced
- Enjoy 🙂
If you liked this after-work easy to make bake, subscribe to receive our latest recipes in your mailbox.