Dill Omelette with Mushrooms & Haloumi
This delicious dill omelette recipe is something that has influence from my whole family. My father is the omelette king in my family, and he has made many delicious omelettes with dill and other ingredients for us. They always turn out so fluffy and delicious, and are a healthy alternative to many other breakfast options you have. My sister’s partner called haloumi squeaky cheese, and I’ve since stolen the name. Omelettes are also a highly versatile recipe – you can add whatever you like to them.
- Marinated mushrooms
- Olive oil to fry omelette in
- Salt & pepper
- Take eggs and mix with fork or whisk. I use a fork.
- Add milk (skim or lactose free if fine), salt and pepper. Mix.
- Add dill and mix.
- Tip into frying pan and fry.
- In another frying pan, fry the haloumi.
- Serve with mushrooms on top.
- Enjoy 🙂
If you liked this recipe, subscribe today to have fresh ones delivered in your inbox as they are published.