You can use any cheap white fish fillets for this recipe. Frozen ones are fine. Easy, no fuss recipe for any cooking level. You will need to use two baking trays for this recipe. It's a super healthy and delicious recipe.
- Plain white fish (I used basa, but this depends on what cheap white fish you have available to you)
- Herbs & spices (I used parsley, onion powder, lemon juice, paprika, pepper and salt)
- Vegetables for baking, chopped (I used onion, zucchini, cherry tomatoes and capsicum)
- Place fillets into a foil-lined tray.
- Add spices onto fillets, cover and bake for about 20-25 mins on 190-200 degrees (fan-forced).
- Chuck your veges into the oven and bake for 20-25 mins. You can add olive oil if you like but you don't need to, the fillets will run nice juices onto the veges for you.
If you liked this recipe, subscribe today for new dishes to be delivered to your mailbox as we post them.