Note: You will need to use two baking trays for this recipe, one for the fish and one for the veges.
- Plain white fish (I used basa, but this depends on what cheap white fish you have available to you)
- Herbs & spices (I used parsley, onion powder, lemon juice, paprika, pepper and salt)
- Vegetables for baking, chopped (I used onion, zucchini, cherry tomatoes and capsicum)
- Take your fish and place it into a foil-lined tray.
- Add spices onto fish, cover and bake for about 20-25 mins on 190-200 degrees (fan-forced).
- Chuck your veges into the oven and bake for 20-25 mins. You can add olive oil if you like but you don’t need to, the fish will run nice juices onto the veges for you.