- White fish such as basa, thawed or frozen (frozen will take longer to cook)
- Grape tomatoes, halved, 3-4 per fish
- Broccoli & cauliflower florets, chopped into little trees
- Kewpie mayo (or other sauce that you like but mayo works well)
- Onion powder
- Chopped Italian herbs
- 1/2 a lemon
- Place fish into your baking tray on foil
- Squeeze lemon onto fish
- To taste, add herbs, onion powder and paprika
- Place grape tomatoes on top
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 mins or so on 180 degrees until fish is not transparent and is cooked through but not overcooked
- While fish is baking, steam your broccoli and cauliflower florets
- Do a very thin line of your mayo or other chosen favourite sauce on the fish, serve up the steamed veggies and enjoy.
Note: if you’re a regular reader, you’ll notice that I actually bothered to steam vegetables (not just buy frozen ones for steaming). Admittedly, I had never done that before and although broccoli doesn’t smell fantastic whilst steaming – it was marvellous compared to plain frozen steamed veggies. Definitely worth the few extra minutes.