This yummy Atlantic salmon recipe is a full dinner meal, ready to go. You don't even need to think about sides or salads if you don't want to - it's all right here in the same place for you. Very quick and convenient to make after work, it doesn't have to be harmful in terms of weight gain, especially if you cool the potatoes after cooking them and then reheat, thanks to resistant starch. I highly recommend this hearty little meal to everyone, especially those who are fans of Atlantic salmon and potatoes as much as I am.
- Atlantic Salmon
- Lettuce, cheddar cheese, cherry tomato, grated carrot (or store bought garden salad)
- Baby potatoes chopped in half
- Olive oil
- Start by setting your baby potatoes to boil so that they soften.
- Lightly pan fry the salmon.
- As salmon pan fries, assemble the salad. You don't need to dress it but use your favourite dressing in moderation if you feel like it.
- Take baby potatoes and pan fry slightly too, until brown. If you wish to turn these into resistant starch, make sure you cool them and reheat.
- Enjoy 🙂