5 Minute Summer Salad
The simplest 5 minute summer salad recipe that I’ve ever tried and it tastes great. Very simple, quick and affordable – you should try it too.
- 1 Cucumber
- Baby spinach leaves
- Grape tomatoes
- Cooked prawns
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil, salt & pepper
- Wash the baby spinach leaves & put into your large salad plate (unless you bought a bag of washed & ready to eat ones, but even still, I wash them too)
- Slice the cucumbers & put them in
- Toss in the grape tomatoes & cooked prawns
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and olive oil on.
- Add salt & pepper, and then give the salad a toss and mix. Enjoy 🙂
If you loved this recipe as much as I do, why not subscribe today and have them delivered straight to your inbox? You can be lazier than ever, if you do that!